Q: My key will not turn, no problems before.

My key will not turn, I have tried to move the steering wheel and nothing helped. Do you have any suggestions or videos to help me?

Try to move the key in and out slightly while turning to see if it will turn. Try to turn the wheel in the same direction the wheels are turning to relieve pressure off of ignition while turning the key. If it still will not turn the key, then the lock cylinder is bad. If you have another key, then try it first. Otherwise, get in touch with an automotive locksmith to cut another key and repair or replace the lock.

3. My key will not turn, no problems before.