Q: my key is loose in the Fob could this cause my car to jerk? because mechanic cant find jerking problem?

my car jerks while driving

Hi there:

It’s highly unlikely that a loose FOB key is the reason why you’re Dodge Charger is jerking or lunging. It really depends on when this occurs as to what the cause could be. If this happens during acceleration, it could be clogged fuel injectors, dirty EGR Valve or mass air flow sensor or perhaps a faulty crankshaft position sensor. To know for certain, you might want to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is jerking or vibrating inspection.

3. my key is loose in the Fob could this cause my car to jerk? because mechanic cant find jerking problem?