Q: My Jeep start stalling in park and while driving. The car start jerking at first but soon start shutting off while going 35.

I took my car to a Chrysler Jeep dealership where they have inspected and told me I have a bad fuel pump. Has replacing the fuel pump fixed the issue of stalling?

The fuel pump is the most common cause of stalling for a Jeep Commander. The problem will get worse as time goes by. Eventually you won’t be able to restart the car again, leaving you stranded. If you’d like a second opinion on this, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home to verify the stalling concern. Good luck.

3. My Jeep start stalling in park and while driving. The car start jerking at first but soon start shutting off while going 35.