Q: My Jeep start stalling in park and while driving. The car start jerking at first but soon start shutting off while going 35.

I took my car to a Chrysler Jeep dealership where they have inspected and told me I have a bad fuel pump. Has replacing the fuel pump fixed the issue of stalling?

The fuel pump is the most common cause of stalling for a Jeep Commander. The problem will get worse as time goes by. Eventually you won’t be able to restart the car again, leaving you stranded. If you’d like a second opinion on this, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home to verify the stalling concern. Good luck.

• My Jeep start stalling in park and while driving. The car start jerking at first but soon start shutting off while going 35.