Q: My issue is with the passenger and rear windows. The power would never go off even when the car is off. Which kills my battery. 2006 Honda Accord

My issue is with the passenger and rear windows. The power would never go off even when the car is off. Which kills my battery. The issue is only with the passenger and rear windows. I have checked all fuses and they all fine. The other think I noticed was that the windows safety lock does not work either. I hope my question make sense. Thank You

Hello - you may have a window switch or actuator that is stuck in the "on" position for an up or down action. This causes electrical drain as you have noticed, and runs your battery down. This problem can be diagnosed by connecting an ammeter to the positive (red) battery cable, observe the current drain (likely less than 1 amp), then, one at a time, remove each fuse (especially the window motor and door lock fuses), check to see if the current drain has dropped to near 0, then reinsert the fuse. This process should identify the faulty circuit in most cases. A professional mechanic, like YourMechanic, can perform this procedure for you, and replace/repair the failing component.

3. My issue is with the passenger and rear windows. The power would never go off even when the car is off. Which kills my battery. 2006 Honda Accord