Q: my infinity needs a front tie rod end replacement. Apparently it also would need an alignment and front brakes pad replacement and

My car needs a left front tie rod end replacement. It also would need an alignment, and a front brake pad replacement and rotor resurfacing. Can your mechanic do all that if he comes to my home?

All of the work that you are referring to, except for the wheel alignment, can be performed on a mobile basis right at your location. To request the desired services, please use YourMechanic’s tie rod end replacement service page and brake pad service page. The brake rotors will have to be measured to see if there is enough metal left to turn them; if not, the mechanic will of course recommend replacement. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

• my infinity needs a front tie rod end replacement. Apparently it also would need an alignment and front brakes pad replacement and