Q: My ignition chime, radio, clock, dome light quit working at same time. The next day my keyless remotes quit working as well. What

My ignition chime, radio, clock, dome light quit working at same time. The next day my keyless remotes quit working as well. I've programmed them myself once, but this time they won't program I need the keyless remotes, because my key won't open any of my doors . Help!

The devices that failed may be on a common circuit and thus a relay, fuse, fusible link, or ground might be the issue. The keyless remote, although wireless, activates a vehicle circuit and that circuit, too, may have experienced some sort of failure, like the others. Your issue is primarily an electrical fault and thus the recommended service to get it repaired is an electrical component/circuit diagnostic. If you request that diagnostic, a certified mechanic will get this resolved. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. My ignition chime, radio, clock, dome light quit working at same time. The next day my keyless remotes quit working as well. What