Q: My ignition chime, radio, clock, dome light quit working at same time. The next day my keyless remotes quit working as well. What

My ignition chime, radio, clock, dome light quit working at same time. The next day my keyless remotes quit working as well. I've programmed them myself once, but this time they won't program I need the keyless remotes, because my key won't open any of my doors . Help!

3. My ignition chime, radio, clock, dome light quit working at same time. The next day my keyless remotes quit working as well. What