Q: My idle lopes after I replaced the IAC and EGRVCS

Replaced IAC and EGRVCS idle lopes at start up. after warming it becomes more erradic and dies as if the IAC is bad. wondering if there is an idle relearn process for this year of vehicle. found the years just prior and after but nothing for 02-03. Tried disconnecting battery but that will not work on nissans.checked for vac leakes around intake and IAC did not find anything. any help would be appreciated. i am very mechanically inclined and do my own work i refreshed the upper part of this engine after a timing belt tensioner break. so i can usually figure this stuff out buit iam stumped this time.

Hello - yes, there is a relearn process for the engine idle, and a Nissan-compatible tool is required. Snap-On and others make these. You may be able to rent one from your local parts store.

3. My idle lopes after I replaced the IAC and EGRVCS