Q: My hyundai has a check engine light amd gave codes p1529, p0713, and p0732.

I recently got the transmission fixed like about 3 days ago, ans as i was drive from school to my house the check engine light came up. I have a scanner and did a diagnostic on it and gave three code errors. Thise are p1529, p0713 and p0732. My car is a hyundai accent gs 2000.

My first recommendation would be to take the vehicle back to where it was serviced innitially and have them take a second look. The majority of the time when new issues arise shortly after a repair is made, the new problems are a result of the previous repair being completed improperly. If for some reason the transmission shop is unwilling to work with you, consider YourMechanic as a certified professional can come to your home or office to perform a check engine light inspection for you.

3. My hyundai has a check engine light amd gave codes p1529, p0713, and p0732.