Q: My hose on my caliber busted, im just trying to figure out how to replace it without paying incredible prices

How to replace a broken radiator hose. I am pretty sure i know that is the problem. I just want to be sure its replaced properly.

The coolant will have to be drained from the system. The hoses route under some components like the engine cover and the air filter box so a few parts will need to be removed to gain access to the hose assembly and the clamps fastening them to the vehicle. Once the old hose it out, the fittings must be lubricated before installing the new radiator hose with new hose clamps and filling the system with a fresh mixture of engine coolant and water. If you run into any issues or need some help with this, consider hiring one of our mobile experts to perform the radiator hose replacement for you.

• My hose on my caliber busted, im just trying to figure out how to replace it without paying incredible prices