Q: my high beams wont go on

when I switch to high beam, the lights go off. low beams are okay. Is it possible for both lights to burn at the same time?

My truck has 350 miles.
My truck has an automatic transmission.

3. my high beams wont go on

Q: Exhaust leak from engine gasket right after catalytic converter keeps blowing out. What needs changing O2 sensor or converter ? 2000 Chevrolet S10

Hello - I suspect that either the flange joint after the converter has a defect that continues to leak, despite new gaskets, or the muffler is stopped up, increasing exhaust pressure on that joint. I recommend an exhaust system inspection...

Q: How do you replace a high beam headlight bulb?

Without operational headlights, you’re not safe driving on the road in low-light situations (dusk or at night). Not only can you not see where you’re going, but other drivers cannot see you. If one of your headlight bulbs has blown,...

Q: Changed 02 sensor still code keeps coming back an truck running sluggish

A code to an O2 sensor can mean the sensor is having a problem or the sensor is telling you that there is a problem with the fuel control system. Depending on the code received your engine is either running...