Q: my high beams wont go on

when I switch to high beam, the lights go off. low beams are okay. Is it possible for both lights to burn at the same time?

My truck has 350 miles.
My truck has an automatic transmission.

3. my high beams wont go on

Q: How do I adjust the Treble, Midrange, and Bass features?

You can adjust the Treble, Midrange, and Bass features in your infotainment system to create your ideal audio settings. Adjusting these features is easy: 1. Press the TONE button. 2. Use the MENU/SEL knob to select Treble, Midrange, or Bass....

Q: How do you change from high to low beam headlights?

Your Altima has both high and low beam functionality. This applies whether you have halogen bulbs or xenon bulbs. Changing from one to the other is easy. Here’s how: Push the headlight lever forward to change from your low...

Q: Truck has a slight shake at idle in park or in drive at a stoplight

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle is likely having an issue with one of its three main components: air, fuel, and spark. Most vibrations and shaking come from a misfire of some kind. You will want to check...