Q: My heat wont work

Replaced eveything but the fan switch. Can't find one anywhere.

3. My heat wont work

Q: Hard to get car in reverse once it goes in its fine but hard to get in.at first it was fine and gradually got worse

This may suggest the transmission synchros may be wearing out. Your transmission has small gear synchronizer rings that help to move the transmission in and out of the various gears. When these begin to wear out, you may notice it...

Q: My EPS light comes on sometimes and does not at others. What problem does the EPS light indicate?

Hi Andre. Thanks for contacting us tonight. Instead of using a traditional hydraulic power steering system, your vehicle is equipped with electric power steering(EPS). In this system, the EPS control module receives input from the steering angle sensor. It then...

Q: Stuck in second gear

The vehicle speed sensor may be malfunctioning and causing the transmission not to shift. The computer will need to have the codes retrieved. I recommend that you have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come and test the vehicle...