Q: My heat wont work

Replaced eveything but the fan switch. Can't find one anywhere.

3. My heat wont work

Q: Blown engine, is the repair cost worth it?

My first question to you would be to ask you why the engine is being replaced. Did you already have the problem diagnosed and were told you need an new engine? I would need more information to properly diagnose your...

Q: Key won't turn, Hyundai the steering wheel not locked can't turn at all. Happened before but now key not turning 2007 Hyundai Sonata

Hi there - your symptoms suggest the key tumbler - the actual lock portion of the ignition switch - has a stuck pin/spring combination. I suggest squirting a bit of dry graphite lubricant into the key opening, then insert the...

Q: Put a water pump and timing belt on it and alternator it crunk up for 20 seconds and cut off now it wont start but does tirn over

Assuming the vehicle was running before the timing belt was replaced, I have to ask, are you sure you lined up the timing marks correctly? This would be the first thing I would check myself if I were working on...