Q: My heat wont work

Replaced eveything but the fan switch. Can't find one anywhere.

3. My heat wont work

Q: Cold air intake makes engine have sputter sound during shut down.

Hi there. This sound that you are hearing is a normal condition that is occurring. When an cold air intake is installed, there is a larger area for air to accumulate and when the engine shuts off, the air escapes...

Q: RPMs drop to zero (typically on acceleration). Usually come back up and belt squealing sound is heard; sometimes engine shuts down

Hello. We will be happy to assist you. You most likely have a stuck pulley along the serpentine belt routing. My first guess would be the power steering pump because it is leaking fluid so that is the component I...

Q: Car starts and run suddenly it shuts off. It turns back runs and shuts off again

Depending on what speed the stalling tends to occur, this may be a couple of different possibilities. If this happens at lower speeds or idle, this may be a dirty or faulty idle air control valve. I this happens at...