Q: My heat wont work

Replaced eveything but the fan switch. Can't find one anywhere.

A: Hi there: There are several reasons why yo...

Hi there:

There are several reasons why you’re heating system may not be that are not commonly changed or replaced. You might want to inspect the heater coolant lines, the heater core to ensure it’s not clogged or even the radiator thermostat. Of course, the issue may be electrical, caused by a faulty relay; which I believe is the switch you’re looking for. To find out why your heating system is not working correctly, you should contact a local mechanic to complete a heater is not working inspection.