Q: My heat stop blowing all together.

My ac doesn't work even after charging it but my heat always worked. Then one day the heat wouldn't turn off after I shut the car off and it dran my battery; so I unplugged it from the blower, and plugged it in whenever I needed to use it. But now the heat doesn't blow at all whether it's plugged up or not. What could this be?

It sounds like you may have a faulty blower motor relay. Occasionally, the blower motor itself will wear out or become faulty working intermittently as the brush contacts inside the motor wear out. The blower motor relay supplies power to this motor when you turn the switch to "on" that can sometimes fail. When this happens, you may notice that you will not feel anything blowing out of the vents at all. This may also cause the blower motor to work intermittently. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your vehicle’s blower motor system.

3. My heat stop blowing all together.