Q: My heat doesn't work in the rear of my vehicle.

My heat doesn't work in the rear of my vehicle. I have had the thermostat and the blower motor with resistor replaced and I still have no heat in the rear of the vehicle. Is there something else that I need to replace to get the heat working in the rear of my vehicle. It works just fine in the front.

The first thing to do is to check the two heater lines under rear of truck to see if both lines are hot when engine is warmed up. If they are both hot to the touch then you most likely have a bad temperature control actuator on the rear blower case. Replace actuator and recheck for temperature control.