Q: My heat and air turns on without a problem but does not blow very hard (heat blows harder than air). Rattling noise.

Will be taking in for a diagnosis and estimate but curious as what to expect...The heat and air turns on without a problem but it does not blow very hard. It's been declining over the past several weeks. A rattling noise just started this weekend. The heat will eventually begin blowing very hard (normally), but the air struggles. Temperature is cold or hot accordingly, but cold is without the power of a "blower,' and the heat "blower" is slow to kick into gear. Thank you.

The heater and the air conditioner both use the same blower motor. However, Nissan does have two separate fuses for the same unit. One of them can be blown. There are also resistors in the system that can fail. There are several electrical tests that can be done, but depending on the condition, it may be more practice to change the entire unit. Due to the age of your vehicle, and the Juke’s history of blower motor issues, it’s very likely a simple fuse issue. These can (for the most part) be visually inspected, and are cheap.

• My heat and air turns on without a problem but does not blow very hard (heat blows harder than air). Rattling noise.