Q: Water in motor

I got a flood of water the water was in air filter and all up tail pipe now I can not get it to turn over even tried to turn by hand with a crowbar and can not turn it dose it mean it lock up or can it be fixed it was a one ower car and lows miles for its modle please help

It sounds like the motor may have flooded with water causing it to become vapor locked, which results in the water creating an air tight pressure inside the cylinders not allowing it to expel the water. Generally, this will require the motor to come out of the car and come completely apart to rid the engine of the water. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Water in motor