Q: Q: RPM fluctuating

My grand prix suddenly started bogging out and when it does it my rpm's jump up then down.can you please help.

3. Q: RPM fluctuating

Q: should I replace this alternator or get another car?? I am a senior citizen without a lot of money

Your problems do not sound related to the alternator specifically. I would not replace it unless it has been checked and confirmed to be a problem. With the number of issues you are listing, your money may be better spent...

Q: Why is my car stalling when I try and start it?

While the condition of your cooling system is certainly not healthy, it may or may not be related to the stalling issue. It is possible that due to the condition of the coolant, or merely coincidence, the coolant temperature sensor...

Q: A/C not cold enough

Thanks for writing in about your 2006 Mazda RX-8. You may still be low on refrigerant. You should have the system checked for leaks, and then fully charge the system with the correct amount. You may have a leak that...