Q: My GMC safari van misfires on the freeway or when I go faster than 65 mph then the check engine light comes on steady for 15 minutes

My check engine light comes on steady for a short period, maybe 15 minutes or so then it starts flashing off and on. The van starts pulling back first when I go faster than 65 mph. I just had the starter replaced and the rotor cap.

3. My GMC safari van misfires on the freeway or when I go faster than 65 mph then the check engine light comes on steady for 15 minutes