Q: My fuel economy light is on how do I turn it off

my fuel economy light is on in my 2015 Ford Taurus what does that mean and can I turned it off

3. My fuel economy light is on how do I turn it off

Q: Low compression cylinder 2 and 4

If the compression is below the minimum specified in the service manual, the mechanical (or head gasket) issue causing that will have to be resolved. Either the cylinders (2 and 4) are leaking through the head gasket, the valves or...

Q: What Happens if I Overinflate My Tires?

Inflating tires to the correct pressure is one of the most important factors when inflating a tire. Both under and, over-inflating a tire can actually be detrimental to the performance of a vehicle and to the life of a tire....

Q: Can you give me a thourough step by step on how to replace the drivers side cv axle on my 2015 dodge dart sxt

Hi...unfortunately, this is not a procedure that can be summarized in a brief space. Even prior to contemplating the job, you will need a calibrated torque wrench and the tightening specification for all removed bolts, particularly the axle hub nut...