Q: My fuel economy light is on how do I turn it off

my fuel economy light is on in my 2015 Ford Taurus what does that mean and can I turned it off

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle illuminates the fuel economy light when you are in the fuel saving mode. It is just a friendly reminder that you are in the process of saving fuel. There is no factory way to stop the light from illuminating. If you wanted to disconnect the light, it may interfere with the rest of the circuit and cause issues with any warranty you may have. Your owner’s manual should have more information on this light and the other driver warning lights. With cars manufactured this recent, the technology has changed so much the owner’s manual is very helpful. If you experience a loss of fuel economy you may contact our service department for more information.