Q: my front wheels are not centered in the wheel wells

i checked to see if the control arms are bent and nothing looks bad. the bushing looks a little worn but not super bad

3. my front wheels are not centered in the wheel wells

Q: Is my rack opinion damaged?

The rack and pinion gear set does two things: It converts the rotational motion of the steering wheel into the linear motion needed to turn the wheels. It also provides a gear reduction, making it easier to turn the wheels...

Q: The engine stalls under acceleration

This may be a sign of a failing throttle position sensor. The throttle position sensor (TPS) is a sensor used to monitor the throttle position of the throttle plate inside the throttle body in relation to your foot position on...

Q: Steering pulling to the left while driving.

I would have a mechanic inspect your steering wheel issue. They can check ABS codes with a scan tool to determine the problem. It may be a bad wheel speed sensor.