Q: my front wheels are not centered in the wheel wells

i checked to see if the control arms are bent and nothing looks bad. the bushing looks a little worn but not super bad

3. my front wheels are not centered in the wheel wells

Q: Car won't accelerate after a stop, what could be wrong?

You could have a problem with the electronic throttle control motor not responding or the throttle plates sticking. You should have the throttle plates checked for excessive carbon build up. Also, I'd recommend checking in with your local dealer. See...

Q: Grinding noise when the steering wheel is straight. More prominent at higher speeds and when the steering toward the right

From what you describe it sounds like you have front wheel bearings that are noisey. They do not have to be loose to be noisey. Have the vehicle lifted and ran in drive to see if the noise can be...

Q: I've just had my car aligned and new tires put on, and my car when at highway speeds feels loose, and wanders from side to side.

Hi. It sounds like there may be some loose suspension and steering parts in the front end of your car. There is a possibility that the steering parts that were loosened to do the alignment were not tightened all the...