Q: my front wheels are not centered in the wheel wells

i checked to see if the control arms are bent and nothing looks bad. the bushing looks a little worn but not super bad

3. my front wheels are not centered in the wheel wells

Q: Got a code of p0851 on 04 Forester xt. Shifter was stuck in park but I was able to jiggle it free. Today the oil light was flicking and stalling. Are these Related?

Hi there. The neutral safety switch (transmission position switch (sensor)) on the transmission and the engine oil light on the dash have nothing in common. If the neutral safety switch has failed, then the transmission may start in gear or...

Q: Grinding noise when the steering wheel is straight. More prominent at higher speeds and when the steering toward the right

From what you describe it sounds like you have front wheel bearings that are noisey. They do not have to be loose to be noisey. Have the vehicle lifted and ran in drive to see if the noise can be...

Q: Car noise, dashboard warnings on

One guess is that the problem could be a faulty wheel bearing(s). Bad wheel bearings often result in a rotational growling noise. The wheel bearing is integral to the hub assembly on your vehicle, which also houses the reluctor ring...