Q: my front wheels are not centered in the wheel wells

i checked to see if the control arms are bent and nothing looks bad. the bushing looks a little worn but not super bad

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are so many components that can effect the steering and alignment, that there will need to be several tests and inspections done until we find the issue. Check the tire wear for any patterns of unique tread damage. Also consider the last time you had an alignment done, and if the vehicle is steering properly. If any of these signs point to an issue, you will also want to check the tie rods, control arm, and cross member. Have someone check the wheel clearance by turning the steering wheel back and forth so you know your limits while driving until it is fixed. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. my front wheels are not centered in the wheel wells