Q: My front passenger side brake is locking up in froward motion.

I replaced my rotors and pads I noticed that I was applying much more force to stop. I parked the truck for a few months and when I tried to drive it again the front passenger side brake locked up in forward motion. I can back up with no problems. So I replaced the caliper, flex hose and master cylinder and still the same result even when I don't apply the brakes and try to move forward it just locks up. any ideas?

3. My front passenger side brake is locking up in froward motion.