Q: My front passenger side brake is locking up in froward motion.

I replaced my rotors and pads I noticed that I was applying much more force to stop. I parked the truck for a few months and when I tried to drive it again the front passenger side brake locked up in forward motion. I can back up with no problems. So I replaced the caliper, flex hose and master cylinder and still the same result even when I don't apply the brakes and try to move forward it just locks up. any ideas?

Hello. It sounds like you have a pressure problem to that wheel. I usually start by checking to see if there is residual pressure in the line. If there is then I check and see if the same pressure is at the master cylinder. If it is then the master cylinder will need to be replaced. If there is no pressure at the master then there is either a problem within the brake line or there is an issue with the ABS module. I have seen a lot of ABS modules cause this. If you need to have your brakes fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the brakes are locking up] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/brake-safety-inspection

3. My front passenger side brake is locking up in froward motion.