Q: My front flashers turn signals and brake lights dont work. I have replaced the bulbs and checked the fuses. What could cause these

Good morning! Having a electrical issue with several lights. My brake lights,front flashers,and turn signals inside and outside the car do not work. Fuses and bulbs have been replaced. My tail lights work. I have been advised could be a flasher signal relay or the brake light switch or the turn signal switch. All three lights seem to be connected under the same bulbs and circuits for my car. Is there a specific part that needs to be replaced that would incorporate all three situations?

3. My front flashers turn signals and brake lights dont work. I have replaced the bulbs and checked the fuses. What could cause these