Q: my front end is shaking we have tried a few things but it doesnt seem to help

my front ended is shaking in my car we have tired a few things to fix it but it doesnt seem to help

A: The most likely cause of your front end sha...

The most likely cause of your front end shake is your tires and wheel being out of balance. It is also possible that there may be an issue with one of your tires being out of round. Both of these issues can be spotted while the wheels are on the tire balancer. The tires will be balanced of course but while the tires are spinning on the balancer you can see if the tire is out of round. The next possible cause would be a loose component in your front suspension. You didn't specify what type of vehicle you have but there are ball joints and tie rod ends. These parts all supposed to allow the wheel to turn and the suspension to work but if there is excessive movement in the joints the front suspension can wobble and shake. If you'd like, a certified YourMechanic technician can come to your location to perform a Car is shaking or vibrating Inspection on your vehicle and help you diagnose this issue.