Q: My ford focus overheats when its very hot out, 95' deg plus, and even more whe idleing with the a/c on..

Car overheats when idleing in traffic and when the a/c is on, cant drive comfortably without it in this heat, help!!!

Overheating with the AC on is generally caused by a couple of possibilities. When the AC compressor is beginning to fail, this may incur an increased load on the motor as it works harder than usual to turn a bad compressor. This increased load causes the motor to work harder than it otherwise normally would, resulting in the motor overheating. The other possibility may be a cooling system that is not working efficiently. This may be caused by a clogged radiator, blocked or clogged radiator condenser fins, a water pump that is not pumping correctly or potentially cooling fans that are not working properly.

3. My ford focus overheats when its very hot out, 95' deg plus, and even more whe idleing with the a/c on..