Q: My Ford Focus CZX3 2006 doesn't want to run when I press the gas pedal

MY FORD FOCUS CZX3 2006 DOESN'T WANT TO RUN WHEN I PRESS THE GAS PEDAL , but it does run when i just turn on the car , but after like 10 or maybe 5 minutos it starts to do what i just said , in parking or when i put 1 or D i just keep pressing the pedal but it does not go forward it just stays there and it wants to turn off while im pushing the gas pedal..

Hi there:

This type of situation can occur due to multiple mechanical or electrical problems either within the transmission or it can be a braking system failure. If the vehicle will not move at all, even in neutral, then the brakes may be locked up due to brake fluid contamination or a brake master cylinder failure. If only the front wheels will not move then it may be a transmission problem or a linkage issue. Before you wait too long, I’d recommend get some help from a certified mechanic that can diagnose your car not moving issue, so that they can determine precisely what’s causing this problem with your Ford Focus.

3. My Ford Focus CZX3 2006 doesn't want to run when I press the gas pedal