Q: My Ford Focus CZX3 2006 doesn't want to run when I press the gas pedal

MY FORD FOCUS CZX3 2006 DOESN'T WANT TO RUN WHEN I PRESS THE GAS PEDAL , but it does run when i just turn on the car , but after like 10 or maybe 5 minutos it starts to do what i just said , in parking or when i put 1 or D i just keep pressing the pedal but it does not go forward it just stays there and it wants to turn off while im pushing the gas pedal..

3. My Ford Focus CZX3 2006 doesn't want to run when I press the gas pedal