Q: My Ford Focus CZX3 2006 doesn't want to run when I press the gas pedal

MY FORD FOCUS CZX3 2006 DOESN'T WANT TO RUN WHEN I PRESS THE GAS PEDAL , but it does run when i just turn on the car , but after like 10 or maybe 5 minutos it starts to do what i just said , in parking or when i put 1 or D i just keep pressing the pedal but it does not go forward it just stays there and it wants to turn off while im pushing the gas pedal..

Hi there:

This type of situation can occur due to multiple mechanical or electrical problems either within the transmission or it can be a braking system failure. If the vehicle will not move at all, even in neutral, then the brakes may be locked up due to brake fluid contamination or a brake master cylinder failure. If only the front wheels will not move then it may be a transmission problem or a linkage issue. Before you wait too long, I’d recommend get some help from a certified mechanic that can diagnose your car not moving issue, so that they can determine precisely what’s causing this problem with your Ford Focus.

• My Ford Focus CZX3 2006 doesn't want to run when I press the gas pedal