Q: My ford expedition will not start?

My ford expedition will not turn over. I have changed battery starter and solenoid. Lights come power come on. But will not crank

3. My ford expedition will not start?

Q: Car won't start - replaced torque converter. 2005 Ford Expedition

Hi - if you are getting power to the starter solenoid - both the power cable from the battery, and the "start trigger" wire from the ignition switch, most likely the starter is no good - the solenoid at least....

Q: Why does my temp gauge read high before car is even started been sittin for bout 3 weeks without a battery

On some vehicles, the instrument cluster may do a sweep on start-up as a way for the computer to check operation. If the temperature gauge goes to the high mark and stays there, you may have a malfunctioning engine coolant...

Q: Q: Smoke coming from engine

Hello. There are two different types of fluid that would cause smoke to come out from the front of your car. If oil is leaking down from the valve cover gasket or oil filter, and onto the exhaust, this will...