Q: My ford expedition will not start?

My ford expedition will not turn over. I have changed battery starter and solenoid. Lights come power come on. But will not crank

3. My ford expedition will not start?

Q: Check Engine Light Reappears

The mechanic that did the previous work and did a smoke test was doing the correct thing to detect the leak. The only thing is all the leaks were not identified. Have the vehicle tested again and make sure all...

Q: Replaced the camshaft position sensor and still goes into safe mode ? 2000 BMW 740i

Hi there - I believe your real problem is a failed timing chain guide, which has shifted the cam timing beyond what the sensor can deal with. This is a common problem with BMW V8s with extended mileage. The solution...

Q: Q: 2007 Ford Fusion Airbag Code B2290

Anytime the airbag light and system has faults there are specialized equipment and procedures that need to be used in order to properly test the system. If you are getting module faults on this vehicle the most common causes are...