Q: My ford expedition will not start?

My ford expedition will not turn over. I have changed battery starter and solenoid. Lights come power come on. But will not crank

3. My ford expedition will not start?

Q: 99 for f150 starts then shuts off immediately

Hi There, I would suggest checking the idle air control valve to be sure it is not sticking. The idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine...

Q: My car is making a weird high-pitched whirring sound - 2000 Pontiac Sunfire

Hi there. In most cases when you hear a screaming or squealing noise under the hood, it's related to a belt that is loose or is beginning to show signs of wear. Since you're having AC issues, the problem could...

Q: My car keeps cutting off when I put it in reverse and sometimes when it idles.

Hi There, Based upon what you are describing and how the car responds to load, it sounds like you may have a faulty MAP sensor. The Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor senses engine load and generates a signal that is...