Q: My ford expedition will not start?

My ford expedition will not turn over. I have changed battery starter and solenoid. Lights come power come on. But will not crank

It sounds like you may be having an issue with your ignition switch. This is the part that you stick your key into. I would recommend having the ignition switch tested by a qualified professional to determine if this is truly the issue. If the ignition switch has failed, no power will be sent to the starter when the key has been turned and therefore the vehicle will not start. If the ignition switch is found to be faulty, I would recommend having it replaced to resolve this issue.

This can be caused by more than one different problem. First see if theft light stays on and if it does then you will need to have theft system diagnosed or keys reprogrammed. Try a different key if you have one. Try to put it in neutral to see if it cranks and if it does then you may have a problem with shift cable or neutral switch in transmission. Have these items checked or have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic check it for you.

3. My ford expedition will not start?