Q: My for fusion 2010 came back with a code p0204 injector circuit there is six on the car but it says injector circuit 4 should

I did diognostic on my car came back with a code p0204 injector circuit 4 should I replace just the one or all six injectors on my car?

You should only have to replace just the one injector. I have seen injectors last over 20 years without an issue. If the injector is on the underside of the intake then you may want to replace the injectors as a set.

3. My for fusion 2010 came back with a code p0204 injector circuit there is six on the car but it says injector circuit 4 should