Q: My exhaust manifold is cracked

Can flooring the gas or driving hard crack the exhaust manifold. Our 23 yr old has been using the car here and there

3. My exhaust manifold is cracked

Q: Check Engine light on the Dashboard.

Hi there. The code P0420 could have an issue with the following: Having a damaged or failed oxygen sensor The engine coolant temperature sensor is malfunctioning Damaged or leaking exhaust manifold or leaking muffler / catalytic converter The spark...

Q: Exhaust smoke and oil leak

Hello, it sounds like you may have a gasket or seal leaking on your car. Smoke in the exhaust could indicate 2 things; you're burning oil or burning coolant. If you're burning oil that usually means your valve seals and...

Q: Coolant blowing out tailpipe

Hi there. A coolant leak on the these GM vehicles is common due to failures in core plugs. Core plugs are holes where block castings are filled from, and sealed to keep coolant in. I would have a certified mechanic...