Q: MY EPS , VAS AND TPMS IS ON AFTER I CHANGED MY BACK TIRE

MY EPS , VAS AND TPMS IS ON AFTER I CHANGED MY BACK TIRE , 2 days ago , my car tire was blown , i change it with the donut , then went to a 24 hr tire shop and replace the tire , but the eps ,vas and tpms is still on ? is this normal , and can i continue to drive ?

It sounds like the hub assembly/wheel bearing and the tpms sensor may have been damaged when the tire blew out. I would recommend having a suspension inspecton performed to determine if the ABS system has been damaged. If so, the hub assembly will likely require replacement in order to resolve this issue. Consider YourMechanic for the wheel bearing replacement as it can be done from your home or office.

3. MY EPS , VAS AND TPMS IS ON AFTER I CHANGED MY BACK TIRE