Q: My engine/transmission has a rough/growling when in gear and at acceleration.

My car has a rough/growling vibration when in gear and at acceleration. It lasts a few seconds as I put tranny in reverse/drive from a stop and as I step on the gas pedal to get up to speed. I replaced the u-joints, rebuilt the rear diff bearings and seals, new tranny mount, new engine mounts, new plugs and coil, and lastly a new harmonic balancer. So far nothing has solved the issue. It's not a suspension/steering issue as far as I can tell. All steering components seem to be okay (no loose ball joints, no oil leaks in cv joints, etc).

3. My engine/transmission has a rough/growling when in gear and at acceleration.