Q: My engine on my 2003 Chrysler Town & Country engine won't turn over.

When I try to start the engine I have to turn the key on and off 2 to 5 times before the engine will start. It is not the battery. I am thinking that my switch needs to be replaced or is it something else

If the engine has to be cranked 2 to 5 times and the key cycled on and off, then the fuel pressure is either too low or the fuel flow is too low. Try turning on the key wait 10 seconds, then turn off the key and turn it on for 10 seconds, and do it one more time. Then after a full 30 seconds of the key cycled, see if the engine will start right up.

If the engine does start right up, the fuel pump will need to be replaced.

If the engine does not start right up, then the fuel pressure regulator needs replaced as it is not allowing the proper fuel pressure to the injectors as it may be plugged up.

If you need further assistance with your no start condition, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My engine on my 2003 Chrysler Town & Country engine won't turn over.