Q: My engine oil keeps leaking away on coldstart

Whenever I start my car in the morning I noticed my engine oil is leaking, it does not do it on warm starts

3. My engine oil keeps leaking away on coldstart

Q: The housing for the starter outside bolt hole is cracked and can't get the bolts to hold the starter in its rightful place 2008 Cadillac Escalade

Hi - while it may be possible to remove the starter and repair the housing (weld and re-drill the hole), the most practical approach is to simply replace the starter. It could well cost just as much to repair it...

Q: Is it bad when oil gets into the throttle body?

Hello, I believe what you are describing is a problem with your PCV valve. A bit of oil in the throttle body is not going to harm your motor and is certainly not going to cause it to blow up....

Q: Sputtering issue with car

Code P0301 stands for cylinder #1 misfire. There are numerous potential causes for this code and your symptoms. If that is the only code stored, you'll want to focus on items specific to the #1 cylinder, such as the fuel...