Q: My engine light is flashing please help me I had an engine swap done recently

Sebring 2.4 liter O8 is the vehicle I have I recently put a 2008 Avenger engine 2.4 liter in it it was swapped buy a man in Illinois who did not give me a warranty my engine light is flashing when I accelerate and it cuts out sometimes when I'm accelerating I change the crankshaft sensor like the engine light said and my vehicle is still running a lot worse if there's anything you can do to help please I need all the help I can get

3. My engine light is flashing please help me I had an engine swap done recently