Q: My engine is making excessive noise coming from the front engine pulley's

What could be the issue

Hello, There could be many things that may cause noise near the front of the engine pulleys. If they are loose this will cause them to make a bit of noise, which will also cause them to wobble a bit. This can eventually cause the belt to break as well depending on how loose they are. Tensioner pulleys may also make noise if the bearings inside them are wearing out. This may cause a bit of a squeaking noise which will eventually get louder over time. These can also eventually size up also causing the belt to break. I would suggest an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your car to determine what may be causing the noise you are describing.

• My engine is making excessive noise coming from the front engine pulley's