Q: My engine blew out due to my water pump leaking...i didnt have no problems with my car over heating, no steam, running weird,

Or gauges indicating it was hot...prior to that my husband was in a car accident which fluid came out and body damage.. Lawyer recommended a shop, which we assumed it was also a mechanic shop too because the car wouldn't start after it got hit...well there saying that there was no water in car ...and that the water pump only leaks when car on...we never had no puddle of water even when we parked it...we always parked in the same spot. I guess my question is, would we had any indication the water pump going out...

3. My engine blew out due to my water pump leaking...i didnt have no problems with my car over heating, no steam, running weird,