Q: my ECM keeps frying and im not sure where the dead short is coming from it fried 2 ecm's already. Help

please help me :(

Most often when there are issues like this, the problem ends up being a poor electrical connection somewhere, or an improper or poor ground. There could also be a problem in the wiring harness that is sending power back somewhere it shouldn’t be, causing the ECM to fail. Problems like this are impossible to diagnose over the computer, but you can do a little bit yourself by checking all the ground and power wires for proper voltage or ground, and check resistances of different sections of the harness. Beyond that, you will need to have a qualified technician diagnose your electrical issue.

• my ECM keeps frying and im not sure where the dead short is coming from it fried 2 ecm's already. Help