Q: My durango is overheating. I've replaced the water pump, thermostat, the fan clutch and radiator cap. I

The radiator seems to circlu laing fine. I can't what else it could be

Hello there:

Sometimes when mechanical components that comprise the cooling system are replaced, air bubble can become trapped inside the coolant lines. This is especially common on Dodge, GM and Ford vehicles as they all require a priming process be completed anytime coolant service has been done. The best way to know for certain is to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is overheating inspection; so they can pinpoint the source of your issues and recommend the right repairs.

• My durango is overheating. I've replaced the water pump, thermostat, the fan clutch and radiator cap. I