Q: My drivers side brake heats up and it is leaking brake fluid from the bottom of car what would be the problem

My brakes on the drivers side are heating up and there is a brake fluid leak from the bottom of car

Excessive heat at brake components, such as the rotor or caliper, is often caused by seized components, or an internal hydraulic failure (internal hose collapse for instance) that prevents brake pressure from being released after you let go of the brake pedal. Leaks are typically at junctions or due to corrosion on steel brake lines. Without inspecting the vehicle it is unclear whether the leak you describe has any "connection" to the excessive heat. If you would like an evaluation of your vehicle’s brake system, performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a brake safety inspection and the responding certified mechanic will address any and all concerns that you may have and the mechanic will explain all brake parts that must be re-conditioned or replaced in order to restore your brake system to like new condition. All inspection and work can be performed right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. My drivers side brake heats up and it is leaking brake fluid from the bottom of car what would be the problem