Q: My drive light is out

My drive light is out on the dashboard i know its not the light bulbs because i replaced them what can it be?

If all the other interior lights dim when you turn your lights on, the issue might be in the cluster itself. There is a printed circuit sheet that at times burns out in a section. This is like a break in a wire, so power doesn’t get to the bulb. If this is the case, the cluster will need to be rebuilt.

If none of the other lights work (like your radio, A/C, or clock),then the issue could be the dimmer switch. A mechanic such as one from YourMechanic will be able to help you pinpoint the cause of your light issue.

3. My drive light is out