Q: My drive light is out

My drive light is out on the dashboard i know its not the light bulbs because i replaced them what can it be?

A: If all the other interior lights dim when y...

If all the other interior lights dim when you turn your lights on, the issue might be in the cluster itself. There is a printed circuit sheet that at times burns out in a section. This is like a break in a wire, so power doesn't get to the bulb. If this is the case, the cluster will need to be rebuilt.

If none of the other lights work (like your radio, A/C, or clock),then the issue could be the dimmer switch. A mechanic such as one from YourMechanic will be able to help you pinpoint the cause of your light issue.