Q: My drive light is out

My drive light is out on the dashboard i know its not the light bulbs because i replaced them what can it be?

3. My drive light is out

Q: 2000 GMC Sierra 1500 will start and then dies after 2 seconds

Hi there, Your vehicle starting for two seconds and stalling could be caused by several things. It could be an anti-theft system problem, if equipped. It could be an ignition system problem, ie; a faulty ignition module. The bypass circuit...

Q: Power steering fluid shoots out of cap when turned off and wheel is not turned?

You may have an air leak at the pump and thus air is being continually drawn in, and building enough residual pressure that must be relieved once you shut the p/s off. The pressure is too much to bleed of...

Q: Idle air valve calibration/adjustment

Hi there. It is suggested to have a bidirectional scan tool but it is not required. Verify the idle speed is within 650-750 rpm. You want to be at 700 rpm ideally. Connect data link connector terminals TEN & GND...