Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161210-55387-1msf9eqjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161210-55387-1msf9eqjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161210-55387-1msf9eqjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161210-55387-1msf9eqjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161210-55387-1msf9eqjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161210-55387-1msf9eqjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161210-55387-1msf9eqjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161210-55387-1msf9eqjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161210-55387-1msf9eqjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161210-55387-1msf9eqjs:173:8

Q: My doesn't my car turn on?

Okay, this is something that it is not familiar to me since it's the first time that it has happened. Yesterday, while I was going to my church, my car starting spitting and shutting off by itself. I noticed that when I left my foot on the gas pedal, while in idle position, the car didn't shut off. It was something that stopped for a bit. After that, while I was going to my mom's house, the car started doing it again. This time, it happened frequently. In one point, no matter if I left my foot on the gas or clutch pedal, the car just shut off. While I was in a light, braking, the car turned off by itself. After that, my car hasn't turned on. I've tried a series of things: new fuse, checking the small fuses, oil, water; to see if the spark plug cables, as well, had electricity going through (it doesn't), the battery. We even punched the gas tank to see if it was the pump, it wasn't. What may it be?

A: Was spark checked while the engine was runn...

Was spark checked while the engine was running? The problem may be a number of things, but the basics have to be checked correctly. A lack of fuel pressure means there is a problem with fuel delivery whether it is the fuel pump, a clogged filter or no power because of a fuse. Banging on the tank doesn't always work and is not recommended because if you hit the tank too hard you may damage a baffle in the tank or the fuel pump assembly and cause more issues. If there is no spark, it may be due to a failed distributor or engine component position sensor as the computer relies on these parts for proper ignition timing. Consider hring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and dig a little deeper into your no start concern to offer a more personal diagnosis.