Q: My dodge ram hemi 1500 5.7 litre pick up has a tuck tuck sound came from engine side while accelerating.

My dodge hemi 1500 5.7 litre pick showing abnormal sound especially tuck tuck sound when starts ..and its increesing day by day.please suggst me one solution

I have seen many trucks come in with this concern and have broken exhaust manifold bolts or a cracked exhaust manifold. The noise came from exhaust gases sneaking out between the manifold and engine block or through the cracked exhaust manifold. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and give a closer inspection on the noise in order to offer a more personal diagnosis.

• My dodge ram hemi 1500 5.7 litre pick up has a tuck tuck sound came from engine side while accelerating.