Q: My dodge has a loose part that appears to be a thick circular metal component of the crankshaft pulley assembly.

My durango is making a noise near the crankshaft pulley and the engine is vibrating quite a bit at idle. I see a loose part which appears to be part of the crankshaft assembly. It's a thick metal circular component. The serpentine belt appears to be in fine shape. However I see the pulley that rotates the alternator intermittently stops rotating. Would like a quote to change out that assembly

Quote requested by customer to have the harmonic balancer replaced has been sent to the CS department.

3. My dodge has a loose part that appears to be a thick circular metal component of the crankshaft pulley assembly.