Q: My delete phone option or system clear button to remove my phone from the Bluetooth in the car isn't lit up like I can't click it.

I'm trying yo connect another phone to my Bluetooth radio in my 2014 Honda civic. I have too many connected so I need yo delete one. When I go to phone and then phone setup the options for system clear or delete phone aren't lit up so I can't click it

3. My delete phone option or system clear button to remove my phone from the Bluetooth in the car isn't lit up like I can't click it.