Q: My delete phone option or system clear button to remove my phone from the Bluetooth in the car isn't lit up like I can't click it.

I'm trying yo connect another phone to my Bluetooth radio in my 2014 Honda civic. I have too many connected so I need yo delete one. When I go to phone and then phone setup the options for system clear or delete phone aren't lit up so I can't click it

I have looked online and this seems to be a pretty common problem. There are a couple things you can try: resetting the infotainment system to the default settings and rebooting the system. The latter is the recommended and it is performed by pressing and holding the audio button until the dialog box appears. It seems as though this is a bug in the software, straight from the factory. You might also contact your local Honda dealer to see if they have a software update available to fix the problem.

• My delete phone option or system clear button to remove my phone from the Bluetooth in the car isn't lit up like I can't click it.