Q: My Dealer just charged me $330...Is that a little bit too much? 210 Routan Oxygen Sensor

I was given a price of $4000 to install a blown engine with 48,000 miles on the car. I'm a second owner. The engine going back in has 40,000 on it, so I was satisfied to get an 18,000mi guarantee. I just received a call from the dealer estimating the extra cost of $330 for an Oxygen sensor. I had no idea that they were so expensive. I'm a retired Diesel engine rebuilder going into my 79th year. (Macks, Detroit, Cummuns...Even did a few Mercedes.. Many thx for your time. George E. Hartman USAF (ret)

3. My Dealer just charged me $330...Is that a little bit too much? 210 Routan Oxygen Sensor