Q: My dash lights don't come on in the morning until I'm just about to my jobsite at around 6:45 or so.

My dash lights don't come on until about quarter to 7 before I'm pulling into work every morning and you know and also my blinkers sometimes will stop working and I can get them going by turning my fan motor to my heater I can switch back and forth and then they'll start working again

A: Hello there, this is an unusual fault. When...

Hello there, this is an unusual fault. When the vehicle has strange intermittent faults like this the most common failure points are a wiring harness fault or a shorted wire. If you need assistance with this check, consider getting some assistance from a qualified technician to help diagnose the issue with your lights.