Q: My dash lights don't come on in the morning until I'm just about to my jobsite at around 6:45 or so.

My dash lights don't come on until about quarter to 7 before I'm pulling into work every morning and you know and also my blinkers sometimes will stop working and I can get them going by turning my fan motor to my heater I can switch back and forth and then they'll start working again

Hello there, this is an unusual fault. When the vehicle has strange intermittent faults like this the most common failure points are a wiring harness fault or a shorted wire. If you need assistance with this check, consider getting some assistance from a qualified technician to help diagnose the issue with your lights.

• My dash lights don't come on in the morning until I'm just about to my jobsite at around 6:45 or so.