Q: My dash board don't work my front light work when I change my light into high beam and my back window won't go down

My car got rain on and I had a shattered windshield. The car start but nothing seem to work besides the radio and some of the dash board light work but The dash board doesn't tell me how fast I'm going the amount of gas I have and also the back window wont go down and my light work weirdly when I turn them on with high beam they work with out high beam one work I've change all the burnt fuse but I still have the same problem also one off my tail light work but when I press the breaks both turn on the ac also doesn't work help please ?

As unfortunate as it is, your vehicle would be considered flood damaged. Diagnosing electrical problems in a flood damaged vehicle is nearly impossible. This would take many hours or even days to determine which wiring harnesses and circuits have been affected. Then nearly all of the wiring under the dash would likely require replacement as well as many sensors and switches. On a BMW vehicle, the amount of wires and switches are likely more than that of a lower end vehicle. Due to the inefficiency in cost, you would likely be able to purchase another BMW like yours for less than what it would cost to fix your car. Many insurance companies would consider this type of damage to total out the vehicle unfortuantely.

3. My dash board don't work my front light work when I change my light into high beam and my back window won't go down