Q: My dash board don't work my front light work when I change my light into high beam and my back window won't go down

My car got rain on and I had a shattered windshield. The car start but nothing seem to work besides the radio and some of the dash board light work but The dash board doesn't tell me how fast I'm going the amount of gas I have and also the back window wont go down and my light work weirdly when I turn them on with high beam they work with out high beam one work I've change all the burnt fuse but I still have the same problem also one off my tail light work but when I press the breaks both turn on the ac also doesn't work help please ?

3. My dash board don't work my front light work when I change my light into high beam and my back window won't go down