Q: Corolla with a whine.... 2002 Toyota Corolla

I have a 2002 Toyota Corolla My car is making a winding noise, I put it in neutral like someone suggested and it still makes the noise if that helps and it makes the noise with my foot off of the gas it still makes the noise when I'm breaking and stops when I come to a complete stop and makes the noise when I accelerate

Hi there - a whining noise could be caused by several faults - low power steering fluid, serpentine belt idler/tensioner pulley, alternator bearings, etc. You have at least narrowed it to an engine-specific noise - well done! I would recommend an engine noise inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Corolla with a whine.... 2002 Toyota Corolla