Q: My cooling fan stays on high when car is off can you tell me where the fuse is I can not find it anywhere

My cooling fan stays on high when car is off can you tell me where the fuse is I can not find it anywhere

Hi there. It is common for the fan to stay on for a short period of time if the coolant is low or if the engine is running too hot. If the fans continues to stay on until the battery dies then most of the time it is because of a failure int he control module. The fuse is located in the fuse box under the hood, but it also runs other circuits so it should not be removed. The problem needs to be diagnosed to properly repair this problem. If you want to have your cooling fan repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair this.

• My cooling fan stays on high when car is off can you tell me where the fuse is I can not find it anywhere