Q: My command start on my truck beeps twice loudly. Like to stop it if at all possible.

The command start on it beeps twice loudly. I like to stop it from beeping like that. Is there away I can silence it so it doesn't beep and wake up the neighbors. My car has 63000 miles.

Hi there. Locate the controller to the remote start system and follow the wiring to the horn or chirp device. Then, remove the battery cable and cut the wire to the horn or chirp device and re-route the wire to the blinker hazard lights. Then hook up the battery cables and test the system. Now the noise should not be there but your lights will flash indicating that the remote start is active. If the system will not shut off, then the remote start controller needs replaced. If you need further assistance with your remote start sounding the alarm, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My command start on my truck beeps twice loudly. Like to stop it if at all possible.