Q: my clutch went out on my truck? i got the clutch fixed but now the truck will not start. what do you think is wrong??

The clutch went out on the truck but i didn't know until the i kept starting it then it final would not cut back on. i fixed the fixed the clutch and put everything on myself but the truck is still doing the same thing.it crank but it will not turn over

A: The anti theft system may be causing the no...

The anti theft system may be causing the no start. Look at the theft light when you are cranking the vehicle. If the light is on then the system is active and preventing the vehicle from starting. Try to close all the doors and hood, then lock all the doors with the remote. Unlock the doors again and try to start the vehicle. If it starts then you are okay. If it still says anti theft is active then you will have to have the system checked to see if the anti theft module is in need of repair or replacement. If the anti theft light is not on then you will need to have the vehicle checked by a mechanic to see if you are getting spark and fuel and diagnose those areas. You could remove and clean off the crank shaft sensor in the bell housing since it could be covered in clutch debris causing the no start due to no RPM signal. If you need assistance, a certified mobile mechanic can visit your home or office to inspect your vehicle’s no start issues.