Q: my clutch went all the way to the ground and would not come back off the floor, when I took it in do have the work bone they told

The clutch went clear to the ground and stayed there, i took it in to have it checked they at first told me it was the master, then when I went to pick it up the told me that they had replaced the slave. i took the car to have the same thing happen again, the clutch went clear to the ground. They told me the second time that the master had to be replaced. now that they have replaced that, the car is very hard to shift and the clutch does not feel like it has any tension What do you think

3. my clutch went all the way to the ground and would not come back off the floor, when I took it in do have the work bone they told